Sunday, March 2, 2008

My abs, arms and back are going to

hurt tomorrow. Great workout you ask? Nope. When you guess that it's from spending time trenching/picking through ice to divert water away from the house, let me know. That's what it's from. I'm thinking that we may have some issues with our landscaping. We'll probably need to re-pour the patio. As long as I'm at it maybe I'll extend it and add a spot for a hot tub and a parking spot for the tangerine dream. This also means that I'll be putting off the purchase of a new vehicle. Pains me to say that as I was actually starting to get excited about it. I know that keeping water out of the house is more important, but that doesn't make it easier to accept.


At least is was nice out today. We were able to get a nice walk in with Sam and the mutts. The couple of miles on foot felt great in the open air. But one day of sun and warmth means snow to follow. 1-3 inches of wet, heavy slush to come tomorrow. We are starting to see the temps get closer to normal, but I think we're still going to have a long way to go.

No comments: