Saturday, February 2, 2008

Same Ol' Same Ol'

Just realized that it's been nearly a week without an entry. Not only was the week fast, but I've nothing exciting to type. I certainly wouldn't make a good reality series.

Monday, work. Tuesday work. Wednesday downtown office for an eight hour Diversity and Inclusion training session. Guess I'm now diversified and included. Thursday, work from home. Friday, work. Saturday, 1/2 work.

Went to the local HS Basketball game last night. Hope that there's a different coach there when Sam is plays.... well, if he plays. I may end up being one of those bad sports dads. Could already feel the temper rising when I saw things not happening on the court.

Final thought. There's nothing like a baby's laugh. Unrehearsed, completely natural. Pure joy.

No comments: